Advance bookings only
All food included
Departs Friday to Sunday @ 3pm
Duration - 2 hours (approx.)
Meeting Point - In front of Village Cigars, 110 7th Avenue South (between Christopher & Grove),
New York, NY 10014
We know how important food is to New Yorkers, and this 2 hour walking tour brings the New York 'classics' together so you can taste the real New York. Discover the best eateries in the West Village as we wander through the tree lined streets sampling the finest ingredients from specialty shops, bakeries, and delicatessens.
• All food is included 7 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
• Capacity 20 people per tour guide
• Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
• Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
• Pizza Authentic Tuscan style thin-crust pizza from Bleecker St Pizza,'The best pizza in NYC!'
• Deli Faicco's is, for many New Yorkers, synonymous with sausage. You'll taste why
• Coffee Porto Rico Importing Co. has been serving the finest coffees in the world since 1907
• Bagel Bagel's on the Square, a long time favorite bagel place for New Yorkers in the know
• Cupcake At Molly's Cupcakes you can create your very own cupcake. Pick a cake flavor, choose a frosting and then
dress it up with tasty toppings. Made right in front of you. Yummy!
• Canoli Bruno's Pasticceria, the best cannoli in NYC, period.
• Italian Il Cantuccio delivers on Italian promise, the Focaccia, omg the Focaccia!